Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Amazon Book Review: Game Plan for Life by Joe Gibbs


Okay, first up, I am NOT a NASCAR or Football fan.  I have too much ADD to watch hours upon hours of sports on tv (but chick flicks don't count! ha!)  But within one week I had 6 people suggest this book to me.  So, I finally made the decision to download it to my Kindle after hearing such good things about it.

Let me tell you, my lovely friends were NOT wrong about this!  Joe Gibbs (and his friends that contribute on various topics ranging from theology to finances) did a great job at this "game plan".  You'll actually even appreciate this book even if you're not a Christian if you just like learning about history and theology in general.  (One of my family members is in this camp and loves to learn about different religions, but isn't religious himself, he loved this book for that reason.) 

I really believe this is a great read for anyone no matter age or sport preferences.  But this would certainly make a great Christmas gift for the NASCAR or football fan in your life (anyone a football wife?! ;) )  It's available in both kindle and paperback so you can give to fans of either type of reading!

Game Plan For Life by Joe Gibbs (Amazon link)

Blessings!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment