Thursday, November 29, 2012

Another Christmas Book Review!

I love talking about faith and finances, I'm actually quite the nerd about them!  That's why I've been a fan of Crystal Paine's website MoneySavingMom.com for a long time now.  If you're a fan of my ebook about making and saving money for Christmas, you'll love Crystal's book Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas

In this book Crystal does talk a little bit about getting great deals and making a budget for Christmas gift spending, but she also talks about things such as craft gift ideas, Christmas music, free printables and much more.  My favorite tip from the book was to create a Christmas bucket list for you and your family so this time of year doesn't fly by in a storm of swiping credit cards (please don't!)  and wrapping presents.  I finished this book over the thanksgiving holiday weekend and I really believe it is a great compliment to the deals and extra money making tips from my book. 

Have a great day!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment